Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hong Kong Day 0

HONG KONG DAY 0
12 August 2012 Sunday


This is turning more and more into a travel blog (」゜ロ゜)」
How can this be??



Aside from that- we are in HONG KONG baby!!






The members of the trip - wei ling, beh, me~!



We reached hk a lil past midnight. Still got some public bus but we thought getting a cab directly to our hotel would be more convenient. Who knows the driver just dropped us at the road side, pointed us to a wrong direction and we end up spending nearly 30 minutes just to locate the hotel at 2am -.-

 Hotel Bauhinia is quite nice! As expected from a HKD990 (nearly rm400) per night room. We allowed ourselves the luxury because we basically we spent nothing on the plane tickets for HK (it's on the way back to Malaysia) :)! The bed was really large- it was still very roomy and comfortable even with the 3 of us sleeping on it!



 Beh and wei ling wished me happy birthday and i got a present ^^v
They actually wanted to wish me in the plane when it turns 12am but we were in different seats so.. haha


My birthdays since i have come japan has been... different.


I remember last year i was in a cruise ship to korea (not as elegant as it sounds) with otogo and miku and i was waken up from my beauty sleep at 12 am to mini surprise birthday party.



Two years before that i was in a cruise ship to hokkaido (again.. not as elegant as it sounds) with ps, jj, zi and ps made me a cake XD

I feel bad for them actually. Want to ignore my birthday also cannot haha. I ish grateful though (*^^*)

No comments:

Featured Post

Saipan Day 4 Diving at Grotto