Saturday, August 21, 2010

SUmMeR ChAllEngE #1

My summer challenge numbero uno:  ~    zi pai   ~ ♥(๑◕ܫ◕๑)!!!

Zi pai means er.. taking photos of yourself..... by yourself... i think. dunno how to write the chinese XD

'Kay i shall make the declaration one more time. Listen well, cause i shall repeat no more.
 I,  TENG S%!* #$@ shall master the art of zi pai this summer holiday !

(added more shadow to this photo)


Please understand i am going through a complicated and er.. very complicated period. 

It may be er xing and embarassing to have a daughter/sister/friend who are doing stuff like this but aahh wait! This is where i distinguish those fake friends from real PRECIOUS ones!


Those who stick with me through this er.. complicated period of mine till the end are my TRUE comrades for life \(^o^)/




Please bear with me till the end! I promise i won't start pouting my mouth...


or do those i-am-a-weak-puppy look.....

You guys are free to disown me when i do  =)

hell... please kill me when i DO sink to that level.

There! That wasn't so bad was it XD

Please look forward to my second session (*^m^*)


and i sincerely apologize if i made u puked ur lunch!!  m(_ _)m (*grovel*grovel*)

8 comments:

zhenhui said...

WAAAAHHHHH teng...
how could you...
lol

Ling said...

i like the 1st and 4th pics... the "self-taking-photo" skill is a skill that all young gals and guys have nowadays...

Jeb said...

Overall not too bad la XDD

I like the one where ur lying on the bed, and another one looking over your shoulder XDD

Those are reli artistic shot! *excited*

But the ones u took with the door (correct me if im wrong) is ugh, ordinary

teng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teng said...

chan: i tried chan.. i tried! but i just couldn't suppress the urge anymore. this is the real me!! (SOBS)

ling: yea i mustn't lose to ah hou XD

da ma: thanks! u n my sis like the lying on the bed. got a friend here say 'uh...'. and your're half correct. it's my closet's door =). those are ordinary but they are the classics zi pai haha.. the basics of all basics

zhenhui said...

it's okay man.
as you said you're going through a complicated phase in life.
i don't blame you lol
ganbatte x_x !!

叶子 said...

no wonder la, ur FB profile picture,haha! =D well, i like 1st one the most!

u wrote zi pai, i tot is at rude word at 1st, b4 u definite it. my god.LOLzzzz..

iphone 4G can zipai! lets buy 2geter! *_<

Pui San

teng said...

actually my fb photo punya zipai random one lo haha..
the one with in black are the one i seriously try zipai haha

yalo i beh tahan my lousy hp now

can't wait to change it next year!

Featured Post

Saipan Day 4 Diving at Grotto